Evidence-based, multi-disciplinary treatment for people of all ages with mental-health issues, addiction issues and dual-diagnosis issues.
Services include comprehensive assessment and treatment planning, individual and group counseling, case management, skills training, consultation, supported employment, supported education and medication management.
In addition, culturally responsive services are offered to families and children with the goal of ensuring family health and safety and parent engagement in services. We work closely with child welfare, community justice and schools for the purpose of access and coordination of care.
Areas of Focus:
- Mental Health- Please click here for more information about Sliding Scale Mental Health Fees
- Child and Family Services
- Older Adult Services
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment including Access to Recovery Please click here for more information on Sliding Scale A&D Service Fees
- Gambling Treatment
Programs are designed for people of diverse cultural backgrounds,
and include specialized services such as:
- Volunteers Involved for the Emotional Wellbeing of Seniors (VIEWS)
- African-American culturally relevant Addictions Treatment
- Triangle Project – LGBTQ Adults
Services are available at four primary locations
- Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare Clackamas
17070 SE McLoughin Blvd. – Milwaukie
- Cascadia Garlington Center Temporary Location
401 NE 19th Ave., Second Floor, Portland
- Cascadia Plaza
2415 SE 43rd (SE 43rd and Division), Portland
- Cascadia Woodland Park
10373 NE Hancock St., Suite 200 (Just east of 102nd), Portland