If you answer “yes” to one or both of these questions, the counselors at Cascadia are here to help:
- Have you ever felt the need to bet more and more money?
- Have you ever had to lie to people important to you about how much you gambled?
Gambling Treatment at Cascadia is FREE and confidential. Our highly trained therapists offer individual, group and couples counseling for problem gamblers and/or their significant others and family.
Treatment is practical and designed to help you regain control of your life, deal with the stresses and problems created by gambling, and to build new coping skills to reduce your dependence on gambling.
Free Gambling Treatment Services for enrolled clients include:
- Individual, Group, Couples and Family counseling
- Education about compulsive gambling
- Counseling for significant others and family of gamblers
- Phone consultation and support
Cascadia’s Gambling Treatment Program has been helping individuals affected by problem gambling since 1993. Our model blends addictions and mental health approaches, and was the recipient of the Oregon Treatment Program Award of Excellence in 2002.
For more information please visit our website at www.cascadiagamblingtreatment.org or to schedule an appointment, call (503) 239-5952.