Plan Your Gift Today to Impact the Future.
Planned gifts provide a remarkable vehicle to meet your philanthropic goals today to enable you and your family to continue to support and impact your community beyond your lifetime.
Donors who support Cascadia through planned gifts join our Legacy Circle of supporters. We host an annual Legacy Circle donor appreciation luncheon to share with you the progress and opportunities at Cascadia Behavioral healthcare in serving our community.
- Bequest– a gift given through your will or trust.
- Gift annuities– a gift of cash or property made by the donor to a charity that agrees to make fixed payments (income distribution to the donor is based on donor’s age) for the remainder of donor’s life. The donor enjoys a steady income and benefit to the charity at a later time.
- Life insurance– Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare can receive all or part of the proceeds of a policy that you no longer need.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts– Aside from ensuring a substantial contribution to a favorite charity, these irrevocable trusts can help individuals and families defer capital gains taxes, increase spendable income from unproductive investments, qualify for charitable income tax deductions and reduce or eliminate estate tax liabilities.
- Gifts of real property– including a gift of a remainder interest in a home where you live.
- Gifts of retirement account assets– you can designate in your estate plans, including a will or trust.
- IRA accounts– tax-free “rollovers” to benefit from an IRA account.
Dollar amount designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, $XXX.”
Percentage designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, XX% of my estate.”
Residual designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, remainder/residual of my estate.”
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is a not for profit organization. Federal Tax ID is 93-0770054.