The waitlist for West Gresham Apartments will open on August 1 at 10:00 a.m. Sign up now to receive information on waitlist openings via email.
We will be using a new application system on August 1. We encourage potential applicants to register now in the new system.
Our new housing application system is operated by RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a log in (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process. You can read the terms and conditions here, prior to the waitlist opening.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographic information
- We will need an annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
In order to make the applications process faster and easier for you, we encourage you to be informed of the Terms and Conditions for RENTCafe prior to the application opening to save time during the application process.
Need help? Read these user tips.