Garlington Place Apartments Updates
3080 NE MLK Jr. Blvd. | Portland, OR 97212
Cascadia Housing is excited to announce its newest property to be completed and welcoming new tenants by Spring 2018.
Conveniently located along Martin Luther King Blvd. in the Eliot Neighborhood and in the heart of the Historic Albina District.
• 52 apartments
• Studios, 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Units
• Resident Laundry Facilities
• Resident Community Room
• Access to Garlington Health & Wellness Center, Community Classes and Garden
• Public Art Murals
• Walking distance to shops, grocery stores, and many local restaurants
Where to Apply:
Starting on Monday, October 16 through Monday, October 30, Cascadia will take applications for the non-subsidized units only.
Applying For the Waitlist
- Applications will be available online at Portland Housing Bureau’s website
- Completed applications can be dropped off at:
- Cascadia’s Admin Office at 847 NE 19th, Suite 100 during business normal business hours Mon-Fri from 9AM to 5PM.
Applications need to be postmarked (if mailing) or submitted online by 12 midnight on Monday, October 30th.
Need Assistance in Applying?
Assistance at Cascadia
If you need help completing the application, Cascadia staff will be available:
- From 9AM to 5PM (both days) Monday, October 16 & Tuesday, October 17th
- Cascadia’s Admin offices located at 847 NE 19th Suite 100
Assistance at Neighborhood Libraries
The following neighborhood libraries can also help assist in the application process from October 16th to October 30th: (*) denotes computers available for public use.
- Multnomah County Library: Capitol Hill*
10723 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219, (503) 988-5385
- Multnomah County Library: Woodstock*
6008 SE 49th Avenue Portland, OR 97206, (503) 988-5399
- Multnomah County Library: Midland*
805 SE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97233. (503) 988-5392
- Multnomah County Library: Troutdale*
2451 SW Cherry Park Rd, Troutdale, OR 97060, (503) 988-5355
- Multnomah County Library: North Portland*
512 N Killingsworth St Portland, OR 97217, (503) 988-5123
- Multnomah County Library: Albina
3605 NE 15th Avenue Portland, OR 97212, (503) 988-5123